Each individual applying for admission to HCB must have the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- High school transcript - Students may submit an official copy of their high school transcript. Transcript should reflect their class rank.
- College transcripts- Students who have attended college must submit an official transcript from each college previously attended.
- Provide a statement certifying his/her relationship to the church.
- Provide a written statement of endorsement from his or her Pastor.
- All applicants must submit an application form obtained from the Registrar and pay a non-refundable fee of $25.00.
- Veterans - Vocational Rehab students with a physical disability may obtain assistance from either the school or the VA.
- If student is eligible for VA benefits, student should apply at least two months prior to semester beginning.
Hopkinsville College of the Bible is a non-discriminatory school. All applications are considered without regard to sex, race, religion, or ethnic origin.
ecognizes that respecting user privacy over the Internet is of utmost importance. This privacy statement is designed